Play your heart out!
October 4, 2023: The P525 replaces the hugely popular P515. Upgraded features include: a USB-C port for connecting to computers and smart devices that allows two-way transfer of audio and MIDI data; an on-board 16-track recorder lets you create fully orchestrated compositions using the built-in rhythms, 44 instrument Voices, 18 Drums/SFX kits and the entire XG Voice library; new insertion effects provide creative freedom allowing you to customize the internal Voices to your taste; and Bluetooth MIDI has been added to facilitate wireless connectivity with Yamaha apps, and much more.
The P525 is a HUGE step up in quality, features, key touch, and sound over the entry level P225.
AS CLOSE AS IT GETS TO A GRAND PIANO
The P-525 features the delightfully playable GrandTouch-S keyboard – featured in Yamaha’s top-of-the-line Clavinova digital pianos – which faithfully recreates the experience of a grand piano. The keyboard simulates the subtle differences in how hard, quickly, and heavily the keys are played, while producing grand-piano-like variety and richness of tone. With specially seasoned wooden keys, the GrandTouch-S keyboard is exceptionally durable.
The P-525 harnesses the Voices of two landmark grand pianos: the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial. The CFX delivers brilliant trebles complemented by a powerful bass, ensuring clarity in every performance. The Imperial envelops listeners with its distinct, warm Viennese tone. With these two iconic piano Voices at your fingertips – all within its compact design – you’ll captivate just about any audience.
Not only is the P-525 ready to deliver authentic Voices of classic keyed instruments – over 500 different sounds including vintage organs, electric pianos, and more – it’s also primed for modern times. With Registration Memory, you can effortlessly save and recall your tailored settings, making it a breeze to set up and play live. Plus, Sound Boost and the adjustable EQ ensure your P-525 stands out – even when jamming with a full band.
Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using unrivaled expertise that Yamaha has acquired through more than a century of crafting acoustic pianos. This expertise combines with cutting-edge digital technology for an authentic piano playing experience that only Yamaha can provide.
The elegant, yet compact and portable design makes the P-525 an attractive addition to your music-making space at home, and a reliable, eye-catching instrument to bring to the stage.
Want to know more?
Click HERE to learn more directly at Yamaha’s website
Manufacturer Included Items:
- The P525 itself (in black; available in white via special order)
- Music Rest
- Power Supply
- One Portable Damper Pedal
- Owner’s Manual
- THREE Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- NOTE: Some photos illustrate optional accessories
This HOME Package Listing Includes:
- Yamaha L515 Custom Stand $250 value
- Yamaha LP1 Triple Pedal Unit that attaches to the L515 Custom Stand $100 value
- Traditional Style Piano Bench with Music Storage $135 value
- This listing is for the HOME Package. For other package options CLICK HERE
Capital Music Center Included Extras for Customers in or near our Local Austin Area:
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash (no interest) with approved credit*
- Your choice of: In store pickup or free delivery with assembly within 45 mile radius ($100 value)*
- We extend the manufacturer warranty ONE additional year ($75 value)
- Top dollar trade up value: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, 60% within 48 months, 50% within 60 months
- You get our local help and support from our experienced staff of musicians and pianists
- Rent-to-Purchase option for customers within 45 mile radius:
- $99/month with no minimum period
- $89/month with a 4 month minimum
- $79/month with 4 month minimum AND you or your child are taking lessons from a qualified piano teacher
- 100% of first 6 months are at zero interest AND apply toward purchase
- More benefits and details CLICK HERE
- Rent-to-Purchase Option is at regular price with option to pay off within 3 months at the sale price
- Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option
- We are a small company with low overhead and can work out a custom package with the best price and best value for you and provide you with local support and service!