DRUM RENT-TO-PURCHASE PLANS
Our Unique Rent-to-Purchase plan makes it easy to start with a quality drum set!
Discounted Rates for Drum Students (listed in parenthesis)
Easy automatic payments with credit card or debit card
Delivery and assembly available for a nominal fee
Practice quietly with headphones
ROLAND DRUM SETS TD-17KV & TD-17KVX
ROLAND DRUM SET TD-27KV
The TD-27KV V-Drum Set has all the features of the TD-17KVX plus these significant upgrades:
- Bigger roomier stand which is especially better for teens & adults.
- 14″ Snare with a 4.3″ deep reflective steel shell. The three-ply mesh head with accurate positional detection features advanced multi-element sensor that allows unprecedented playing of dynamics (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity) producing snare sounds that are natural, detailed, and full of character. Ghost notes, rim shots, brush sweep, and cross stick playing techniques are all automatically detected. (Watch video demo of the snare CLICK HERE)
- 18″ Ride Cymbal with multi-sensor system that detects every nuance of from soft to hard (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity). You can also mute the cymbal simply by placing your palm or fingers anywhere on the cymbal.
- Three 10″ toms and with better looking shells.
- Three auxiliary inputs to add additional pads (for example Bar Trigger Pad, Cymbal Pad, Fourth Tom, etc.).
- PureAcoustic Ambience Technology creates an incredibly natural and immersive sound field when playing.
Basic Beginner V-Drum Set
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07KV V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package. Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit. The TD-07KV also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
TD-07KV $59/mo ($39/mo)
You need GOOD headphones. Cheap headphones have very little, if any, bass, (so you can’t hear the bass drum) nor very few highs (like the cymbal sound). Electronic drum sets can only sound as good as the headphones you attach to them. You can purchase headphones from us for 10% off. They range from $30 (the bare minimum that will work with the drum set) to $250 (which sound like a $2500 speaker system). The best value headphones we sell are $99.
We highly recommend you rent a drum amp/speaker designed specifically for your electronic drum set. It’s important for drum students to be able to share with friends and family their drumming skills. Guitar amps & Bass amps do not work very well, neither do home stereo systems. The better amp/speaker, the more the Roland drum set will sound like an acoustic drum set. The Roland PM-Series are specifically designed to bring out the full power and sound capability of the Roland V-Drums.
Yamaha MSP3A: 22 Watt Mono Ultra Compact Professional Powered Monitor $9/mo ($6/mo)
Yamaha MS45DR: 20 Watt x 2.1 Channel Stereo Drum Monitor $15/mo ($10/mo)
Roland PM-100: 80 Watt Mono Amp w/10” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $19/mo ($15/mo)
Roland PM-200: 180 Watt Mono Amp w/12” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $30/mo ($24/mo)
NOTE 1: Our most popular option is to start out renting 1 PM-100. Since V-Drums definitely sound better in stereo, down the road you can always add a second PM-100 or PM-200. For example: Good is 2 PM-100’s, Better is 1 PM-100 and 1 PM-200, and Best is 2 PM-200’s. The PM200 gives you the most punch for acoustic bass drum. The Yamaha options aren’t quite going to have the punch of the Roland options, but they are a bit more economical and definitely more space saving.
NOTE 2: Amp rental rates are only valid with a drum rental.
Short Term Electronic Drum Set Rentals – special events, weddings, receptions, graduations, gigs, etc.
- Roland TD-1DMK V-Drum Set: $21/day, $28/week, $35/month
- Roland TD-07DMK V-Drum Set: $26/day, $34/week, $43/month
- Roland TD-17KV V-Drum Set: $45/day, $60/week, $75/mo
- Roland TD-17KVX V-Drum Set: $60/day, $80/wk, $100/mo
- Roland TD-27KV V-Drum Set: $108/day, $144/wk, $180/mo
- Need Amplification for the V-Drums?