DRUM RENT-TO-PURCHASE PLANS
Our Unique Rent-to-Purchase plan makes it easy to start with a quality drum set!
100% of first 6 months apply toward the purchase – plenty of time to decide if it’s a success!
Discounted Rates for Drum Students (listed in parenthesis)
Easy automatic payments with credit card or debit card
Purchase or return anytime after four month minimum
Delivery and assembly available for a nominal fee
Practice quietly with headphones
ROLAND DRUM SETS TD-17KV & TD-17KVX
These drum sets are superb for all drummers, and especially anyone learning to play the drums! They feature a built-in drum tutor which allow you to slow down MP3’s, and “Rhythm Coach” for rhythm drills and games, all of which makes practice more fun and musical. Headphone jack for silent practice. You can also connect your smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth MIDI and Audio for an even more amazing interactive experience. The TD-17KV and TD-17KVX both feature the same TD-17 module/brain, a 12″ mesh snare, 8″ mesh pad toms for a more realistic feel, and a compact frame. The TD-17KVX adds upgraded cymbals: full perimeter sensing on all cymbals, floating hi-hat cymbal that sits on an acoustic hi hat stand, includes a bell sensor on the ride cymbal, and adds a second crash cymbal.
ROLAND DRUM SET TD-27KV
The TD-27KV V-Drum Set has all the features of the TD-17KVX plus these significant upgrades:
- Bigger roomier stand which is especially better for teens & adults.
- 14″ Snare with a 4.3″ deep reflective steel shell. The three-ply mesh head with accurate positional detection features advanced multi-element sensor that allows unprecedented playing of dynamics (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity) producing snare sounds that are natural, detailed, and full of character. Ghost notes, rim shots, brush sweep, and cross stick playing techniques are all automatically detected. (Watch video demo of the snare CLICK HERE)
- 18″ Ride Cymbal with multi-sensor system that detects every nuance of from soft to hard (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity). You can also mute the cymbal simply by placing your palm or fingers anywhere on the cymbal.
- Three 10″ toms and with better looking shells.
- Three auxiliary inputs to add additional pads (for example Bar Trigger Pad, Cymbal Pad, Fourth Tom, etc.).
- PureAcoustic Ambience Technology creates an incredibly natural and immersive sound field when playing.
Basic Beginner V-Drum Set
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07KV V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package. Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit. The TD-07KV also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
TD-07KV $59/mo ($39/mo)
You need GOOD headphones. Cheap headphones have very little, if any, bass, (so you can’t hear the bass drum) nor very few highs (like the cymbal sound). Electronic drum sets can only sound as good as the headphones you attach to them. You can purchase headphones from us for 10% off. They range from $30 (the bare minimum that will work with the drum set) to $250 (which sound like a $2500 speaker system). The best value headphones we sell are $99.
We highly recommend you rent a drum amp/speaker designed specifically for your electronic drum set. It’s important for drum students to be able to share with friends and family their drumming skills. Guitar amps & Bass amps do not work very well, neither do home stereo systems. The better amp/speaker, the more the Roland drum set will sound like an acoustic drum set. The Roland PM-Series are specifically designed to bring out the full power and sound capability of the Roland V-Drums.
Yamaha MS45DR $299: 20 Watt 2.1 Channel Stereo Drum Monitor $12/mo ($8/mo)
Roland PM-100: $299: 80 Watt Mono Amp w/10” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $15/mo ($10/mo)
Roland PM-200: $499: 180 Watt Mono Amp w/12” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $25/mo ($20/mo)
*NOTE: Amp rental rates are only valid with a drum rental.
Rent One Today