DRUM SET rentals: “Short term” -or- “Rent-to-Purchase”
“Short Term Rentals” are perfect for weekend, half month, or month-to-month, scroll down to the box with green outline for details
“Rent-to-Purchase” is perfect for customers or parents of drum students looking for a slightly lower monthly rate with an option to purchase
100% of first 6 months apply toward the purchase – plenty of time to decide if it’s a success!
Discounted Rates for Drum Students (listed in parenthesis)
Easy automatic payments with credit card or debit card
You get a new drum set
Delivery and assembly available for a nominal fee
Practice quietly with headphones
BETTER: ROLAND DRUM SETS TD-17 Series
BEST: ROLAND DRUM SET TD-27 Series
- Bigger roomier stand which is especially better for teens & adults.
- 14″ Snare with a 4.3″ deep reflective steel shell. The three-ply mesh head with accurate positional detection features advanced multi-element sensor that allows unprecedented playing of dynamics (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity) producing snare sounds that are natural, detailed, and full of character. Ghost notes, rim shots, brush sweep, and cross stick playing techniques are all automatically detected. (Watch video demo of the snare CLICK HERE)
- 18″ Ride Cymbal with multi-sensor system that detects every nuance of from soft to hard (over a thousand levels of stick sensitivity). You can also mute the cymbal simply by placing your palm or fingers anywhere on the cymbal.
- VH-14D digital hi-hat with advanced multi-sensor triggering, offering touch sensitivity, tonal variation, and open/closed resolution that’s never been available until now. The two-piece design and thin 14-inch pads provide a familiar look and natural feel, while the high-resolution, multi-sensor system tracks velocity, stick position, and foot work with maximum precision. Foot splashes are reproduced authentically, and you can even mute the cymbals with a hand touch—just like acoustic hi-hats.
- Three 10″ toms and with better looking shells.
- Three auxiliary inputs to add additional pads (for example Bar Trigger Pad, Cymbal Pad, Fourth Tom, etc.).
- PureAcoustic Ambience Technology creates an incredibly natural and immersive sound field when playing.
TD27KV2 with an acoustic look:
VAD507 $249/mo ($199/mo)
GOOD: Basic Beginner TD-07 Series V-Drum Sets
Conveniently compact and ideal for drumming at home, the TD-07 Series V-Drums kit delivers the superior expression and playability of high-end V-Drums in an affordable package. Roland’s original ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads feature across the snare and tom pads, while large crash and ride pads and a dedicated kick pad with realistic, satisfying pedal feel round out the kit. The TD-07 Series also lets you explore creative opportunities that go far beyond any acoustic kit, with deep editing tools to craft custom sounds, onboard Bluetooth to play along with music tracks and lessons, USB to connect with computer recording software, and much more.
We highly recommend you rent a drum amp/speaker designed specifically for your electronic drum set. It’s important for drum students to be able to share with friends and family their drumming skills. Guitar amps & Bass amps do not work very well, neither do home stereo systems. The better amp/speaker, the more the Roland drum set will sound like an acoustic drum set. The Roland PM-Series are specifically designed to bring out the full power and sound capability of the Roland V-Drums.
Yamaha MS45DR: 20 Watt x 2.1 Channel Stereo Drum Monitor $15/mo ($10/mo)
Roland PM-100: 80 Watt Mono Amp w/10” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $19/mo ($15/mo)
Roland PM-200: 180 Watt Mono Amp w/12” Bass Speaker + Tweeter. $30/mo ($24/mo)
NOTE 1: Our most popular option is to start out renting 1 PM-100. Since V-Drums definitely sound better in stereo, down the road you can always add a second PM-100 or PM-200. For example: GOOD is 2 PM-100’s, BETTER is 1 PM-100 and 1 PM-200, and BEST is 2 PM-200’s. The PM200 gives you the most punch for acoustic bass drum. The Yamaha options aren’t quite going to have the punch of the Roland options, but they are a bit more economical and definitely more space saving.
NOTE 2: Amp rental rates are only valid with a drum rental.
Short Term Electronic Drum Set Rentals: perfect for special events, weddings, receptions, graduations, gigs, home practice, trying to decide if you’d like to buy a v-drum set, etc. Every short term rental includes this cool option: if you decide to buy the kit you rented, you can deduct 100% of your rental payment(s) from the purchase price as long as you buy it before you return it and anytime within the first 6 months. Our short term rental units are mostly either brand new or in like new condition. We don’t rent junky or worn out kits.
- Roland TD-02KV V-Drum Set: $35 3-day, $37 15-day, $39/month
- Roland TD-07KV V-Drum Set: $37 3-day, $45 15-day, $49/month
- Roland TD-07KVX V-Drum Set: $39 3-day, $49 15-day, $59/month
- Roland TD-17KVX2 V-Drum Set: $70 3-day, $79 15-day, $99/mo
- Roland TD-27KV2 V-Drum Set: $199 3-day, $220 15-day, $245/mo
- Roland TD-50K2 V-Drum Set: $299 3-day, $330 15-day, $360/mo
- Need Amplification for the V-Drums?
- Roland PM-100 Drum Amp: $12 3-day, $15 15-day, $20/mo
- Roland PM-200 Drum Amp: $22 3-day, $27 15-day, $35/mo
We'd love to help you in person please call or visit us
6101 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757
Mon-Thu 10-6, Fri-Sat 10-5