A BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE: THE ENCHANTING HARPSICHORD AND THE WONDERS OF A DIGITAL INSTRUMENT
From solo performance to ensemble playing, the C-30 provides the perfect sound and touch for baroque music. Enjoy the best of both worlds — a new-generation digital harpsichord with authentic sound and touch, excellent playability, and soul-stirring expression.
We are the largest seller of the C-30 in the U.S and continue to sell them on a regular basis. This is a highly specialized instrument for a niche market of which we are one of the few dealers that understand! We have sold many of the Roland C-30 Digital Harpsichords and would love to help you acquire one. Not only did Capital Music Center’s store manager have the unique privilege to tour the factory where this instrument is made including touring the Hamamatsu Museum of Musical Instruments featuring the famous French Harpsichord that the C-30 was modeled after, but he also personally owns a C-30 and would love to answer any of your questions about it.
Contact us for price. Best is to call us 512-458-1933. We can also FaceTime, Skype, or Snap Chat Video to demonstrate the instrument and answer any questions. If you decide to email us for a price quote you must include your City/State and include who will pay for the instrument: private party purchase? piano teacher purchase? orchestra/chamber purchase? religious organization purchase? or school purchase? Once you decide to purchase, most customers typically receive their C-30 complete with stand and bench within 5 to 10 business days.
We also rent the C-30 for special events. Contact us for details.
Why did Roland make the C-30? CLICK HERE
For more information: Complete Specs & Info at Roland.com
Our Favorite VIDEOS from various YouTube Channels:
- RolandChannel: Multiple C-30 Demonstration Videos with Hector Olivera
- FrogMusicPress: Awesome video explaining the details of this instrument with audio examples of each detail explained
- BrittMusic: Capital Music Center’s Store Manager’s C-30 Videos
- James Gonzales: Local Austin Area C-30 Owner, Multiple C-30 Videos, and very good explanations of the lute, tuning temperaments, etc.
- CapitalMusic: 3 young students of Capital Music Center trying out the C-30
- Chris Benton: Johann Sebastian Bach – Sarabande from French Suite No. 5 in G major, BWV 816
- RolandIberia: Fantastic Performance of “La Marche des Scythes from Pancrace Royer” on the C-30
Our favorite C-30 owner quote:
- The C-30 is absolutely awesome. I took piano/organ lessons for several years and I’m a huge early music enthusiast. I’ve always wanted a real harpsichord, but when I found out this existed I had to have it. It’s great that I don’t have to spend time tuning, and the organ sounds and historical temperaments were a huge bonus. After a month or so playing in Werckmeister or meantone, it’s so much less satisfying to listen to equal temperament now!
If you were looking for the Roland C-230 (which was discontinued several years ago) the C-30 may still fill your needs since it also contains two positive organ stops, celesta, and a fortepiano.