Make Your Home Grand
The GP-3 is the most compact and affordable grand in the acclaimed GP series, bringing you premium piano performance in a unique low-profile design that makes a statement in any living space. Roland’s modern features and benefits are infused throughout, from the organic piano sound engine and responsive hammer-action keyboard to onboard recording, Bluetooth audio/MIDI connectivity, and deep integration with the Roland Piano App. If you’ve always wanted a grand piano but thought you didn’t have the space or budget to make it happen, the GP-3 turns your dream into reality. Learn more at Roland.
Compact Elegance for Modern Living
The GP-3 is a marvel to behold, fusing traditional grand piano luxury with a streamlined design that’s only possible with a modern digital instrument. With a front-to-back depth of just 698 mm/27.5 inches, it easily fits where larger pianos can’t. The striking black gloss finish, classic curves, and fine details convey sophistication and grace, while the slim cabinet projects a commanding presence that belies its modest footprint.
A Complete Piano Experience
Embedded inside the GP-3’s elegant exterior is a complex piano ecosystem born of decades of Roland development. Every element works together to deliver a complete piano experience, from the sound engine, keyboard, and pedals to the custom speaker system. And with easy volume control, mobile device connectivity, and other digital benefits, the GP-3 is a perfect fit for today’s lifestyles.
Magnificent Tone and Touch
Roland’s proprietary piano sound technology authentically reproduces the living response and complex tonal colors of a genuine acoustic grand. That’s supported by an 88-note keyboard with progressive hammer action, escapement, Ivory Feel material, and dynamic acceleration sensors, putting the same touch beneath your fingers as a concert-grade acoustic instrument. Sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals round out the grand experience, with true weighted feel and detection for traditional half-pedal techniques.
The GP-3 features an integrated stereo speaker system specially tuned for top-quality sound and maximum projection from the low-profile cabinet design. Powerful amplification and advanced sonic processing deliver an immersive, room-filling piano experience for the player and listeners. You can even adjust the overall tone color by opening the lid and setting it to different positions—just like an acoustic grand.
Roland Piano App
The Roland Piano App seamlessly extends the GP-3 experience with remote operation from your smartphone or tablet. Select sounds, control the metronome, and use the recording feature to evaluate your playing and hear where you need to improve. Browse the piano’s onboard song library and call up digital scores to learn them at your own pace. And motivate yourself with lesson features that include an activity log with goals, flash card games, rhythm exercises, and a One Week Master program that guides you through learning different piano pieces.
More Digital Advantages
With its digital heart, the GP-3 brings you a world of advantages over a traditional acoustic piano. Volume control is within easy reach, and you can connect headphones to play anytime without disturbing others. Twin Piano mode enables you to play alongside a family member, friend, or teacher. And with no need for tuning and regular maintenance, the GP-3 will always sound as perfect as the day you bring it home.
Roland GP3 Standard Features
- Compact grand piano with a low-profile footprint and shallow depth (698 mm/27.5 in.) for tight living spaces
- Elegant gloss black finish and finely crafted details
- Premium Roland technologies come together to deliver a complete piano experience
- Exceptional piano sound and response realized through an advanced Roland sound engine
- Authentic grand piano touch with an 88-note keyboard with hammer-action, escapement, and Ivory Feel materials
- Sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals with support for half-pedal techniques
- Custom stereo speaker system delivers immersive sound
- Connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to play along with favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps
- Control GP-3 features, explore lessons, and much more with the companion Roland Piano App
- Metronome, recorder, and dual headphones jacks for daily practice
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Advantages
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), assembly and setup within 250 mile radius. NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional grand piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home. This piano weighs 127 pounds (over 200 pounds boxed) and is NOT recommended for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- Includes artist bench (a more deluxe one than shown in one of the pictures AND has the shiny polish finish to match the piano)
- 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this particular piano, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, technical support, warranty support, the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives, etc., we will not ship this model out of our 250 mile radius.
Step up to the Roland GP-6: 5 Speakers vs 2, Better Amplification, Acoustic Projection, Slightly Larger Cabinet, Hybrid Wood Key Premium Action with full length hammer, LCD for Easier Use, 324 Tones vs 15, and more