Unbeatable performance, unbelievable price
July 15 2020: COVID-19: We appreciate your patience. Roland Corp is not able to ship any FP10’s to any dealer in the world until around Summer 2021 due to the combination of overwhelming demand and COVID-19 factory shutdowns. We recommend you consider the Roland FP-30, F701, RP701 (all in very limited supply) or the HP-702.
April 2019: Roland began shipping this model to Roland Dealers all across the U.S.
January 2019: Roland announces the brand new entry level FP-10.
The FP-10 features Roland’s acclaimed piano sound and an expressive 88-note weighted-action keyboard, delivering top-tier performance that was previously unavailable in this price class. The Roland FP10 could be a great first choice for your very young beginning pianist. It has a quality piano touch, quality piano sound, keep it simple for your very young pianist get started. The Bluetooth MIDI feature allows you to connect to an iPad to use some basic apps for some interaction. (Note: most apps require the full GM2 General MIDI sound set to function properly, like the Roland FP-30 and higher have).
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for playing with expression
- Onboard speakers to hear your practice
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- The most compact portable digital piano in its class
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet
- Vary your practice using non-piano tones like organ, strings, and jazz scat
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Available only in matte black finish (matte white finish not available in the U.S.)
Includes these Capital Music Center Exclusive Extras:
- Matching dedicated wood stand KSC-FP10-BK $89.99 value
- Four Leg Piano Bench $100 value
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit
- 100% trade up value within the first year: We hope this absolute beginner level piano brings your child success, so we are willing to give you 100% trade up credit toward any piano we sell that is $1599 or more as long as you trade up within the first year.
Video Demo: CLICK HERE (this video preview is from a UK dealer that receives pre-production versions of Roland Product, we will record our own video once we receive our first FP-10)
Step up to the Roland FP-30: Much more robust speaker system and more amplification make it sound even more like an actual piano, more tones, USB Flash Drive for Audio & MIDI file playback, full GM2 sound set for full iPad apps support, ability to add 3 pedal unit, & more.