Yamaha’s Arius YDP-184 is the lowest cost Yamaha digital piano yet to feature the stunning sound of the flagship Yamaha $100K+ CFX concert grand piano. You can customize the piano sound in the “Piano Room” by adjusting various parameters such as string resonance, damper resonance and touch response. Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) simulates the way an acoustic piano resonates—where the sound of one string causes sympathetic vibration in other strings and the soundboard–giving you a full, rich grand piano sound.
The true grand piano sound, matched with a highly authentic and expressive keyboard, make the YDP-184 the flagship Arius digital piano. By using a similar spring-less hammer mechanism as is found in a grand piano, the GH3 keyboard action reproduces the touch of an acoustic instrument, from the heavier feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves. It also features a three-sensor configuration, which accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard to create a grand piano playing experience.
Wondering how the YDP184 compares to the Yamaha U1 Upright Acoustic Piano? Watch this VIDEO
Included from the manufacturer:
- THREE year factory warranty
- Matching Yamaha 4 leg piano bench with padded top
Includes well over $230 in Capital Music Center Extras:
- Extend the warranty ONE additional year for local customers ($100 value)*
- Yamaha HPH-150B Headphones ($99 value)*
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash (no interest) with approved credit*
- Delivery within 100 mile radius, next day in most cases ($125 value)*
- Assembly of the piano which typically takes an experienced person about an hour to unbox, assemble, and dispose of the huge box ($100 value)*
- Top dollar trade up value: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, 60% within 48 months, 50% within 60 months
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius: $68/month (or $58/mo for parents of minor aged piano students): CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *