The super-popular portable piano—upgraded:
January 2022: The only way to buy this from any dealer in the U.S. will be for you to pre-order it. Due to over whelming demand and pandemic issues (which are now mainly finding containers, getting containers on a ship, getting that ship in to a port, this process used to take 10 days, but is now taking 75 to 100 days). Roland estimates that they will not be able to supply extra units to dealers just to have in stock for non-preorder customers until Late Spring 2022. As a premier dealer we receive highest priority on pre-sold units. So please order from us ASAP if you want one.
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events. This piano is compatible with the most popular piano teacher recommended apps for the iPad including Piano Adventures or Piano Maestro. Apps like these are designed to reinforce concepts and motivate students to practice and progress during the 6 days of the week between piano lessons.
Authentic acoustic touch and tone:
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-price portable pianos—with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you’ll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow. And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you’ll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key. Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland’s powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive sound wherever you play:
The FP-30X’s powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing. And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The compact piano with big potential:
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home, and is easily stored when not in use. The FP-30X also adapts as your technique develops, whether you place it on the KSC-70 stand for upright performance or bring added expression to your playing with the easily connected three-pedal KPD-70 unit or DP-10 damper pedal.
Play along with music tracks and learn faster with Bluetooth and USB:
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favorite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons. Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. And for a regimen that stays fresh, hook up to Roland’s Piano Every Day app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Bluetooth MIDI wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Bluetooth AUDIO Input to play along with your favorites songs and videos from your smart tablet or smart phone
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality
- Available in black or white
Includes these Capital Music Center Perks:
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash (no interest) with approved credit
- Free local delivery
- For Local Customers we extend manufacturer warranty ONE extra year ($50 value)
- Top dollar trade up value: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, 60% within 48 months, 50% within 60 months
- Stand/Pedal/Bench Package Options: CLICK HERE
Step up to the Roland FP-60X: Better Sound Quality, Better Speakers, Better Key Touch, Better Key Response, LCD Screen, more sound choices, Mic Input, & More