THE STREAMLINED PIANO FOR THE MODERN HOME
January 18, 2022: We are expecting in the next week or so four black, one light oak that are currently not sold, reserve yours today!
January 5, 2022: Roland recently released the brand new F701 as the replacement to the long running F140R. As a Roland Premier dealer, Capital Music Center is among the few dealers in the US to continue to receive the extremely limited supply of these periodically during the Pandemic Induced Piano Shortage of 2021/2022. Hurry…don’t wait….get on the list today….pre-order yours today with only a $25 deposit.
If you’re learning piano as a new hobby or just looking to start playing again, you want to pick an instrument that matches your style. While some traditional pianos can look out of place with modern furnishings, the F701 is made with the contemporary home in mind, offering a stylish, understated cabinet and compact size that fits easily in smaller spaces. Yet while the minimal aesthetic seamlessly blends with your décor and subtly enhances the look of any room, the F701’s performance as a musical instrument is bold and commanding. And with three color choices, it’s easy to find the perfect match for your room: standard black, clean white, or light oak with elegant simulated wood grain.
You’ll play with greater expression, thanks to Roland’s dynamic SuperNATURAL sound engine and PHA-4 Standard keyboard that responds to the slightest touch. And your home will be filled with beautiful piano sound, thanks to the powerful twin speaker system. For total concentration during practice, dive into the Headphones 3D Ambience effect for an immersive sound field that encourages you to lose yourself in the music. You’ll practice more often and learn faster too, using integrated Bluetooth audio and MIDI to explore everything from YouTube video lessons to dedicated music apps.
Slide open the lid, select a sound to match your mood, and experience the F701: a thoroughly modern piano that looks—and feels—as good as it sounds.
Streamlined operation for an inspiring playing experience.
With intuitive controls and an easy-to-read, icon-driven display, the F701 is simple to use and inspiring to play. Ditch the instruction manual and start exploring over 300 onboard play-along songs, the practice-friendly metronome, and a recording function that lets you evaluate your performance by listening back to what you just played.
Understated cabinet design that complements your home.
Simple, slim, and subtle, the F701 fits right in with the décor of your home, with rounded corners and an integrated piano lid that smoothly slides open to reveal the keys. Even the back has been considered, with neatly arranged rear connections that allow the piano to face in any direction without unsightly wires. And with three color choices, it’s easy to find the perfect match for your room: standard black, clean white, or light oak with elegant simulated wood grain.
More productive practice with apps and Bluetooth.
With a focus on learning and Bluetooth connectivity, the F701 makes your practice sessions fun and highly productive. Bluetooth audio lets you hook up your smartphone and stream music through the piano speakers and play along, while Bluetooth MIDI makes it easy to access online learning platforms like Skoove and others. Or try Roland’s Piano Every Day app, with its One Week Master program that helps you learn a new piece of music in a week, complete with automatic recording of your performances to check how you’re doing.
Manufacturer Included Items:
- The F701 in choice of contemporary black, white, or light oak, which you can indicate in the notes upon checkout
- Adjustable Solo Bench
- Power Supply
- Owner’s Manual
- Five Year Parts and Two Year Labor Warranty
Capital Music Center INCLUDED Extras:
- Upgraded Warranty: Five year parts and THREE year labor ($75 value)*
- $10 worth of interactive MIDI Files to correspond with your lesson books, etc.*
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash (no interest) with approved credit*
- Delivery within 100 mile radius, next day in most cases ($125 value)*
- Assembly of the piano which typically takes an experienced person about an hour to unbox, assemble, and dispose of the big box ($100 value)*
- After the sale local help & support: Have questions or need help using your instrument? Simply come in, Skype us, FaceTime, or call us. We are a small business focused only on the pianos and drums that we sell, so your questions are answered directly and quickly by our knowledgeable friendly staff that actually know as well as use the products we sell.
- Top dollar trade up value: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, etc.
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius: CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
Step up to the Roland HP-702: Roland’s Piano Modeling Sound Technology, Better Speakers, Better Amp, More Traditional Cabinet