Premium look and authentic piano touch with four-speaker audio system
The HP704 provides the style, performance, and pristine sound projection you’d expect from a premium studio piano. With its sleek, sophisticated cabinet design, this digital piano makes a statement wherever you play it. Standard color choices include: dark rosewood, charcoal black, light oak, or matte white; or premium color choice: polish ebony. The advanced PHA-50 keyboard, onboard tutorial features, and Bluetooth connectivity with music apps mean you’ll always be inspired to play, explore and improve. And the tall, elegant cabinet houses a powerful four-speaker audio system that delivers dynamic, room-filling sound as you perform—or while you relax by streaming your favorite tunes. Read more and watch video demos on Roland’s website: CLICK HERE
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | Tone Demos | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano Every Day App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Highlights:
- TEN Year Warranty (parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup within 250 mile radius.* NOTE: This piano weighs 135 pounds (about 200 pounds boxed) and is best handled by an experienced professional piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home.
- Deluxe Piano Bench (light oak only comes with bench pictured)
- High Quality Roland Headphones included*
- Nothing down, 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius: CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
Step up to the Roland LX-700 Series: Better Speaker Systems, 4, 6, or 8 channel sound systems, Bass Reflex Tone Cabinets, Better Amp, Taller Cabinets, 2 additional grand piano sounds (American & European)
SPECIAL NOTE: If you live outside our 250 mile delivery radius, while we’d love to sell you this piano, we recommend that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer if possible. This may save you the hassle of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, getting technical support, warranty support, and the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives.