Uncompromising piano performance and style
The affordable HP702 brings style and premium piano performance into your home. Practice at midnight, immersed in sound from the Headphones 3D Ambience feature. Wirelessly stream songs and app audio via Bluetooth or try the onboard tutorials and improve your playing skills. Whatever the musical scenario, the HP702 delivers a superior piano experience—for for an incredible value. Read more and watch video demos on Roland’s website: CLICK HERE
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | Tone Demos | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Highlights:
- TEN Year Warranty (parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup within 250 mile radius.* NOTE: This piano weighs 120 pounds (almost 200 pounds boxed) and is best handled by an experienced professional piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home.
- Deluxe Piano Bench (light oak only comes with bench pictured) ($150 value)
- Nothing down, 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius: CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
Step up to the Roland HP-704: 4 Speakers vs 2, Better Amplification, Acoustic Projection, Taller Cabinet, Hybrid Wood Key Action with full length hammer, Adjustable Music Rest
SPECIAL NOTE: If you live outside our 250 mile delivery radius, while we’d love to sell you this piano, we recommend that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer if possible. This may save you the hassle of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, getting technical support, warranty support, and the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives.