October 5, 2021: In stock and available for immediate purchase! BUT DON’T WAIT… Like most dealers across the U.S. we received a small quantity and this will be the last any dealer will get until early 2022. (WHY? There is a worldwide shortage of lots of products including popular digital piano models like the YDP164. Typical wait time has been 4 months (no matter who you order it from!) it’s not us, it’s partly Yamaha trying to keep up with demand and mostly due to shipping, container, port issues taking 45 to 75 days longer than normal).
Immerse yourself in the sounds you create, whether purely for fun or as you strive for perfection. This ARIUS digital piano is a finely crafted instrument made possible by the culmination of over a century of advanced Yamaha technologies and expertise. Perfect for hobbyists and students alike, the ARIUS YDP164 is not only your trusted musical partner, but is also an elegant addition to your home decor.
- The YDP-164 has all of the conveniences of an electric piano without sacrificing the performance of an acoustic piano.
- The powerful tone of the acclaimed CFX concert grand piano: Newly sampled for the YDP-164, the Yamaha flagship 9’ CFX concert grand piano offers sparkling highs and a powerful resonant bass combined in a sound that projects to the furthest reaches of any concert hall. The CFX was played by the winner of the prestigious International Chopin Competition in 2010, and has since gained recognition as one of the greatest concert grands of modern times.
- Authentic acoustic piano playability: With an 88-key piano action and synthetic ivory and ebony keys, the Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, from the heavy feel in the lower register to a lighter touch in the upper octaves. The GH3 features a three-sensor configuration that accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard to provide a grand piano-style response and feel, allowing rapid note repetition and authentic expressive control.
- Designed for your personal enjoyment: The YDP-164 maintains a rich and balanced sound at any volume level you choose to play at. Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) adjusts the balance of bass and treble automatically to allow players to enjoy a full sound even at a lower volume. Stereophonic Optimizer lets players enjoy the natural, spacious sound experienced when sitting in front of an acoustic piano, even when wearing headphones. When using this function, Voices sampled from acoustic pianos are perceived to come from the body of the instrument itself, not your headphones, providing a comfortable, natural experience.
- Enjoy the piano more with Smart Pianist, a dedicated app that adds a beautiful graphic interface and a variety of incredible features to your compatible Yamaha digital piano.
- Designed to elegantly fit into your home decor, the YDP-164 represents the traditional design of the acoustic piano while delivering the technology and convenience of a state-of-the-art digital piano. Choose from two finish options to best match your music-making space: Dark Rosewood or Black Walnut (you can specify your color choice in the notes at checkout).
- CapMusic Brief Overview Video
- ePianos Video Comparing the YDP-144 and YDP-164
Included from the manufacturer:
- THREE year factory warranty
- Matching Yamaha 4 leg piano bench with padded top
Includes well over $150 in Capital Music Center Extras:
- Extend the warranty ONE additional year for local customers ($75 value)*
- Yamaha HPH-100 Headphones ($59 value)*
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash (no interest) with approved credit*
- Delivery within 100 mile radius, next day in most cases ($125 value)*
- Assembly of the piano which typically takes an experienced person about an hour to unbox, assemble, and dispose of the giant box ($100 value)*
- After the sale local help & support: Have questions or need help using this piano? Simply come in, Skype us, FaceTime, or call us. We are a small business focused only on the pianos and drums that we sell, so your questions are answered directly and quickly by our knowledgeable friendly staff that actually know as well as use the products we sell.
- Top dollar trade up value: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, 60% within 48 months, 50% within 60 months
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius: $56/month (or $46/mo for parents of minor aged piano students): CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *