Superior piano tone with four-speaker system in the LX700 series most affordable model
It needn’t cost the earth to enjoy the thrilling performance of an acoustic grand piano at home. Introducing the Roland LX705. While the most demanding pianists investigate the flagship LX708 and mid-priced LX706 models, budget-conscious musicians will be impressed by the LX705, which retains many of the same standout features in a highly competitive package. Inside the LX700 series’ most compact cabinet, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience effects, plus tutorial features, Bluetooth connectivity and the responsive PHA-50 keyboard that lets your fingers fly. And with a four-speaker system bringing your music into the world, the entry-level to the LX700 series still punches well above its weight.
Standard color choices include: dark rosewood, charcoal black, or light oak; or premium color choice: polish ebony.
Roland LX-700 Series Overview (They do a fantastic job with pictures and videos explaining these awesome pianos!)
Roland LX-705 Features & Specs
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano Every Day App | Piano Every Day Demo | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Includes these Capital Music Center Perks:
- TEN Year Warranty (Covers parts, labor, and in home service)
- Deluxe Piano Bench ($160 value…light oak only comes with bench pictured)
- Roland Headphones ($149 value)*
- Local delivery & assembly ($250 value)*
- Nothing down, 12 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius $99/mo (or $79/mo for students): CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
SPECIAL NOTE: This particular model is for sale in our local area only (~125 mile radius) as we are expected to provide local delivery, assembly, technical support, warranty support, etc.