The luxury eight-speaker piano with grand tone and auditorium ambience
As the flagship of Roland’s LX700 series, the LX708 recreates all the pleasures of playing a traditional grand piano in a great live venue. Standing out among the LX range with its tall, commanding cabinet and a lid that opens for optimum sound projection, this luxurious instrument makes a bold statement in your home. And with its powerful eight-speaker system ready to fill your home with music, the LX708 is the ultimate choice for discerning players.
Roland LX-700 Series Overview (They do a fantastic job with pictures and videos explaining these awesome pianos!)
Roland LX-708 Features & Specs
Why the LX-708 may be perfect for your Church or School
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano Every Day App | Piano Every Day Demo | Piano Designer App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Highlights:
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), unboxing and setup within 150 mile radius.* NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional piano mover to deliver, unbox, and place in your home. This piano weighs 244 pounds (over 300 pounds boxed) and is NOT at all recommended or advised for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- Deluxe Roland Piano Bench included
- High Quality Roland Headphones included*
- Nothing down, 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius $279/mo (or $229/mo for students): CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this product, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging delivery, unboxing, assembly, setup, technical support, warranty support, the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives, etc., we will not ship this model outside of our 150 mile radius.