Premium Piano Performance in an Elegant Baby Grand
The mid-level GP-6 offers premium GP features in a luxurious baby grand cabinet that brings a sense of sophistication to every space. Elegant curves and finely crafted details deliver the unmistakable presence of a fine acoustic grand, while the advanced technologies inside deliver the touch, tone, and sound projection to match. You also get a world of modern benefits that flow with today’s lifestyles, including low-maintenance operation, onboard learning tools, Bluetooth® connectivity, and much more. Learn more at Roland.
- Premium baby grand piano with an elegant high-gloss finish and finely crafted details
- Designed with Roland’s advanced Piano Reality approach for a refined musical experience
- Piano Reality Premium modeling sound engine provides authentic grand piano sound and response with unlimited polyphony
- Piano Reality Premium keyboard with progressive hammer action, escapement, and hybrid wood/molded keys with Ivory Feel
- Accelerated key sensing technology for ultra-detailed touch response
- Precision-crafted sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals with continuous detection, damper modeling, and support for traditional techniques
- Piano Reality Premium Projection sound system with five speakers, discrete amplification, advanced sonic processing, and premium audio components
- Smart touch panel with intuitive icons and switchable backlighting
- Low-maintenance design that never needs tuning
- Connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to play along with favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps
- Control GP-6 features, explore lessons, and more with the companion Roland Piano App
- Advanced metronome, recorder, and dual headphones jacks for daily practice
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
- Polish Ebony Finish (as priced in this listing)
- Polish White Finish (add $200)
Roland Piano App
The Roland Piano App seamlessly extends the GP-6 experience with remote operation from your smartphone or tablet. Select sounds, control the metronome, and use the recording feature to evaluate your playing and hear where you need to improve. Browse the piano’s onboard song library and call up digital scores to learn them at your own pace. And motivate yourself with lesson features that include an activity log with goals, flash card games, rhythm exercises, and a One Week Master program that guides you through learning different piano pieces.
More Digital Advantages
Greatly reduced weight makes the GP-6 far easier to move than any acoustic grand, and there’s no need for professional tuning or other regular maintenance. Volume control is within easy reach, and you can connect headphones to play anytime without disturbing others. The onboard metronome and simple rhythms help develop your sense of timing during daily practice sessions. And with Twin Piano mode, you can split the keyboard into two independent sections and play alongside a family member, friend, or teacher.
Capital Music Center Advantages:
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), assembly and setup within 250 mile radius. NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional grand piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home. This piano weighs 201 pounds (over 275 pounds boxed) and is NOT recommended for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- We include a bench ($300 value)
- We include the ultimate set of headphones jointly designed by Roland and V-Moda to bring out the full potential of the GP6’s sound engine ($250 value)
- 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit
- Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this particular piano, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, technical support, warranty support, the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives, etc., we will not ship this model out of our 250 mile radius.
Step up to the Roland GP-9: Concert Sound Engine, Projection Concert Sound System, 8 Speakers vs 5, Standard Size Baby Grand Cabinet, Hybrid Wood Concert Key Action with full length hammer and haptic key vibration, and more.