Advantages of Purchasing your new P225 from Capital Music Center:
- 12 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- We extend the manufacturer warranty ONE additional year ($60 value)*
- Your choice of: In store pickup, free delivery within 45 mile radius, or free shipping within Texas ($75 value)*
- Upon request we can pre-assemble, deliver, AND professionally setup the P225 Package in your home so you can start enjoying it right away ($125 value)*
- It typically takes our professional about a half hour to assemble ahead of time, then about another 10 minutes setting it up in your home for you to play right away.
- Local help and support from our experienced staff of musicians and pianists
- UPGRADE PROGRAM: 90% within 12 months, 80% within 24 months, 70% within 36 months, 60% within 48 months, 50% within 60 months.
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius $79/mo (or $59/mo for piano students): Click HERE for details.
- Rental Option is at regular price, of course this is still a great deal because you get 6 months no interest and have the option of an easy out
- Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option
BEST Package Includes:
- Yamaha P225 ($850 value)
- Yamaha L200 Furniture Style ($150 value)
- Yamaha LP1 Triple Pedal Unit ($100 value)
- Traditional Four Leg Piano Bench with Music Storage ($143 value)
- Extend the manufacturer warranty ONE extra year ($60 value)
- Graded Hammer Compact (GHC) keyboard action, like GHS (Graded Hammer Standard), has weighted keys that are heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end (like an acoustic piano) but is shorter allowing for a smaller instrument design.
- The CFX Premium Grand Piano Voice recreates the power and tone of the flagship CFX concert grand piano from Yamaha.
- VRM Lite (Virtual Resonance Modeling) technology makes the sound more like that of a real acoustic piano by reproducing its sophisticated string resonance.
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed.
- With the Smart Pianist app, you can take your piano playing to the next level. This app allows you to control all functions and access additional features that go beyond what the instrument can do on its own.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Digital Piano so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- USB to HOST (MIDI & Audio) connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- With the Rec’n’Share app, you can easily capture your playing in high-quality audiovisuals and instantly share on any social platform.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- 192-note polyphony allows you to play complex passages on your keyboard without any dropped notes.
Improvements from the previous model Yamaha P-125:
- CFX vs CFIIIS Piano Voice
- Graded Hammer Compact (GHC) keyboard
- Record ‘n Share App
- USB Audio
- Bluetooth Audio
- 25lbs vs 26lbs
- 21 Voice Demo Songs, 50 Classics
- Bigger Oval Speakers vs. Smaller Round Speakers
Step up to the P-515 and get these improvements:
- NWX (Natural Wood X) escapement action with synthetic ebony & ivory key tops (vs. GHS)
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand piano samples (these are Yamaha’s $100,000+ concert grand pianos!)
- Better key action and piano samples allow for playing with greater expression and sensitivity
- 40 panel Voices, 18 SFX/Drum kits, plus 480 XG Voices (vs. 24 panel Voices)
- 40 Rhythm/Style (vs. 20)
- Full VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling) for an even more acoustic like string resonance piano sound
- Full Dot LCD (vs. 7 segment) making the piano much easier to use without having to have the manual handy
- Click HERE to check out the P-515
A Variety of other Stand, Bench, Pedal Package Options
View all Stand & Bench & Pedal Price Package Options HERE.
Want to know more directly from Yamaha’s Website?