The Powerhouse Module Behind the Best Electronic Drums
May 2021: Pre-Order Today. Roland expects to begin shipping this new module Fall 2021.
The TD-50X is Roland’s most advanced V-Drums module ever, featuring over 900 premium sounds and full support for our groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads. Prismatic Sound Modeling brings you the most acoustic-like experience available in electronic drumming, offering incredible depth, dimension, and detail with authentic sound and natural response. Three inputs are provided for digital pads, along with a wide array of analog trigger inputs for our entire range of traditional pads. Deep editing tools make it easy to craft your personal sound, while extensive pro connectivity lets you tackle everything from multitrack computer recording to full-scale arena shows.
- Flagship V-Drums sound module with Roland’s Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- Over 900 premium sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Three digital trigger inputs for connecting advanced Roland pads like the PD-140DS digital snare, CY-18DR digital ride, and VH-14D digital hi-hat
- Up to 14 TRS analog trigger inputs available for standard Roland V-Pads, V-Cymbals, and trigger pads*
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary and contemporary drum kit sounds, purposefully tuned for full, punchy, and dynamic sound
- Hands-on interface for quick selection and deep customization of drum sounds
- Massive selection of studio-grade effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects, and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outputs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- View full specs, videos, pictures, sound samples CLICK HERE TD-50X* The TD-50X has a total of 14 trigger assignments that are shared between the digital and analog trigger inputs. When a connected digital pad is assigned to a specific sound, it takes priority over an analog trigger assigned to the same sound.
The following v-drum sets COME with the TD-50X within the drum kit:
What did Roland improve from the TD-50 to the TD-50X module?
- 900+ samples instead of 400 (and they improved a lot of the existing samples)
- Support for the new VH-14D Hi-Hat
- 70 new preset kits (there were 50)
- 32 channels audio out via USB transfer
- Pure Acoustic Ambience and More Multi Effects
- Sound Expansion thru Roland’s Sound Cloud
Already own a TD-50 module? The coolest and most amazing thing ever is that YOU can upgrade your TD-50 module to include all the features of the new TD-50X module via a download. CLICK HERE TD-50 UPGRADE (NOTE: There is a small fee which is ten times cheaper than buying the new module and you do it directly with Roland and does not involve the dealer).