The high-end home piano with six-speaker system, grand tone and ambience effects
For players investigating the Roland LX700 series and looking for the right balance between features and price, the LX706 demands a closer look. Designed for discerning pianists, the LX706 sits at the mid-point of the LX700 range, recreating the classic performance of an acoustic grand in a home-friendly format. Just like the flagship LX708 model, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience technology, plus a dynamic Hybrid Grand Keyboard to spark your creativity. But with a 2″ shorter cabinet, closed-lid design and six-speaker system, the LX706 matches its pro-level performance with a budget-conscious price.
Roland LX-700 Series Overview (They do a fantastic job with pictures and videos explaining these awesome pianos!)
Roland LX-706 Features & Specs
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano Every Day App | Piano Every Day Demo | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Highlights:
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), unboxing, assembly and setup within 250 mile radius.* NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional piano mover to deliver, unbox, and place in your home. This piano weighs 217 pounds (about 300 pounds boxed) and is NOT recommended or advised for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- Deluxe Roland Piano Bench included
- High Quality Roland Headphones included*
- Nothing down, 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit*
- Rent-to-Purchase Option for customers within 45 mile radius $179/mo (or $129/mo for students): CLICK HERE
* * * Items with an asterisk are not included with rent-to-purchase option * * *
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this product, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging delivery, assembly, setup technical support, warranty support, the possibility of higher than normal freight damage and having to re-box and reship products like this, we will not sell this model outside of our 250 mile radius.