The Ultimate Grand Piano for Entertainment and Stage Performance
The GP-9M brings you Roland’s premier piano experience, offering refined musical expression in a sophisticated and luxurious instrument that makes a majestic statement in any space. This impressive piano includes the SAME flagship sound and features as its sister model, the GP-9, while adding 1) moving keys, 2) professional audio XLR outputs, and 3) a microphone input for singing along through the onboard speaker system. This makes the GP-9M ideal for performance venues, commercial establishments, and homeowners looking for the ultimate piano entertainment showcase. Learn more at Roland.
- Moving keys for self-playing operation with the GP-9M’s onboard song library, MIDI files stored on USB flash media, and songs downloaded from Roland Cloud via the Roland Piano App
- Premier grand piano with an elegant high-gloss finish and finely crafted details
- Designed with Roland’s advanced Piano Reality approach for a refined musical experience
- Piano Reality Concert modeling sound engine provides authentic grand piano sound and response with unlimited polyphony
- Piano Reality Concert keyboard with progressive hammer action, escapement, hybrid wood/molded keys with Ivory Feel, long key pivot length, and unique haptic vibration
- Accelerated key sensing technology for ultra-detailed touch response
- Precision-crafted sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals with continuous detection, damper modeling, and support for traditional techniques
- Piano Reality Concert projection sound system with advanced sonic processing, premium audio components, and eight speakers with a dedicated center channel
- Smart touch panel with intuitive icons and switchable backlighting
- Adjust the piano tone with variable lid height and two prop sticks
- Low-maintenance design that never needs tuning
- Integrated casters for easy movement and a traditional look
- Connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to play along with favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps
- Control GP-9M features, explore lessons, and more with the companion Roland Piano App
- Advanced metronome, recorder, and dual headphones jacks for daily practice
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
- Polish Ebony Finish (as priced in this listing)
- Polish White Finish (add $1000)
Roland Piano App
The Roland Piano App seamlessly extends the GP-9M experience with remote operation from your smartphone or tablet. Select sounds, control the metronome, and use the recording feature to evaluate your playing and hear where you need to improve. Browse the piano’s onboard song library and call up digital scores to learn them at your own pace. And motivate yourself with lesson features that include an activity log with goals, flash card games, rhythm exercises, and a One Week Master program that guides you through learning different piano pieces.
More Digital Advantages
Greatly reduced weight (169.0 kg/372.6 lb.) makes the GP-9 far easier to move than any acoustic grand, and there’s no need for professional tuning or other regular maintenance. Volume control is within easy reach, and you can connect headphones to play anytime without disturbing others. The onboard metronome and simple rhythms help develop your sense of timing during daily practice sessions. And with Twin Piano mode, you can split the keyboard into two independent sections and play alongside a family member, friend, or teacher.
Capital Music Center Advantages:
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim: for our customers the repairman’s travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), assembly and setup within 250 mile radius. NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional grand piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home. This piano weighs 414 pounds (over 550 pounds boxed) and is NOT recommended for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- We include a bench
- We include the ultimate set of headphones jointly designed by Roland and V-Moda to bring out the full potential of the GP9M’s sound engine ($300 value)
- 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit
- Support: | Connecting to iPad | Roland Piano App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this particular piano, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, technical support, warranty support, the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives, etc., we will not ship this model out of our 250 mile radius.