The Grand Piano that Fuses Tech with Tradition
The GP609 is a grand piano without compromise. You can experience the performance of a traditional acoustic grand, whose sound has been at the heart of music for over 300 years. And you also get to explore the endless creative possibilities offered by the latest digital technology. Since creating the world’s first touch-sensitive electronic piano in 1974, Roland has become a leader in digital piano innovation – and the new GP609 embodies our belief that advanced technology and know-how can take your music further.
If you’ve played acoustic pianos for years, you might conclude that nothing can recreate that evocative tone and feel. Press a key on the GP609 and reconsider. This latest digital instrument features Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling, replicating the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano, for a rich, complex tone. You’ll be inspired by a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability, while even the most demanding players using advanced techniques will be satisfied by the expressive the progressive damper action pedal.
Although its appearance is traditional, its polished finish in ebony or white is elegant, explore a little deeper and you’ll discover the very latest technology.Bluetooth® connectivity lets you wirelessly stream songs from your tablet/phone through the GP609’s powerful 6.1 multi-channel speakers, filling your room with rich, clear sound. SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology offers supremely realistic piano sound and, along with the expressive touch of the new PHA-50 keyboard, provides a playing experience that will satisfy the connoisseur. And a host of onboard learning features—including connection to piano education apps—will ensure that you’ll stay motivated and your piano skills will constantly improve. Whether you want a strikingly beautiful addition to your living space or a sophisticated mini grand piano that supports your family as they learn to play, the GP609 brings beauty, elegance, and evocative piano performance into your home.
Please CLICK HERE for more information including video demos and 360° views on Roland’s Website.
Video Demos: | Overview of Features | How to Practice with MIDI Files | Example of Using iPad to help you learn |
Support: | Connecting to iPad | Piano Partner 2 App | MIDI Files for USB Flash Drive Feature |
Capital Music Center Highlights:
- TEN Year Warranty (Parts & labor; for our customers the travel time and mileage is also included)
- We include delivery (possible additional fee for stairs or other obstacles), assembly and setup within 150 mile radius. NOTE: This piano requires an experienced professional grand piano mover to deliver, unbox, assemble, and place in your home. This piano weighs 326 pounds (over 400 pounds boxed) and is NOT at all recommended or advised for an inexperienced person to try this on their own.
- Please ask about optional benches
- Nothing down, 24 month Same-As-Cash with approved credit
- We are a Premier Roland Dealer which is a program that acknowledges dealers that have teamed with Roland to provide the best end-user experience possible. In addition, customers can expect a wider selection of products by visiting a Roland Premier Dealer.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature and liability of setting up this particular model, it is highly advised and recommended that you purchase this particular model from your nearest authorized Roland dealer. Due to issues of dealing with things like arranging inside delivery, unboxing, assembly and setup, technical support, warranty support, the possibility of freight damage (which tends to be higher with products such as pianos) which then results in the challenge of getting it repaired or re-boxed and then repeat when a replacement arrives, etc., we will not ship this model out of our 150 mile radius.